Surigao Islands Minded Heart
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Business Scam Networking | Multi Level Marketing

TOPIC: MMM Philippines Scam or Fraud Company?

MMM Philippines Scam or Fraud Company? 2 years 4 months ago #243

• phlyn

Is MMM Philippines A Scam? or Legit

МММ was a Russian company that perpetrated one of the world's largest Ponzi schemes of all time, in the 1990s.[1][2] By different estimates from 5 to 40 million people lost up to $10 billion. The exact figures are not known even to the founders. - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_%28Ponzi_scheme_company%29

MMM was established in 1989 by Sergei Mavrodi,[2] his brother Vyacheslav Mavrodi, and Olga Melnikova. The name of the company was taken from the first letters of the three founders' surnames.

Initially, the company imported computers and office equipment. In January 1992, tax police accused MMM of tax evasion, leading to the collapse of MMM-bank, and causing the company to have difficulty obtaining financing to support its operations. Faced with difficulties in funding its foreign trade, the company switched to the financial sector. It offered American stocks to Russian investors, but met with little success. Later, MMM-Invest was created for the purpose of collecting vouchers during privatisation. This effort was similarly unsuccessful.[citation needed]

MMM created its successful Ponzi scheme in 1994. The company started attracting money from private investors, promising annual returns of up to one thousand percent. It is unclear whether a Ponzi scheme was Mavrodi's initial intention, inasmuch as such extravagant returns might have been possible during the Russian hyperinflation in such commerce as import-export.[citation needed]

MMM grew rapidly. In February 1994, the company reported dividends of 1,000%, and started an aggressive TV ad campaign. Since the shares were not quoted on any stock exchange and the company itself determined the share price, it maintained a steady price growth of thousands of percent annually, leading the public to believe its shares were a safe and profitable investment.[citation needed]

An important factor in the scheme's success was word of mouth, but most of the company's success came from its extremely aggressive ad campaign, which appealed to the general public by using "ordinary" characters that viewers could identify with. The most famous of them, a "folk hero" of early 1994, was Lyonya Golubkov. Another notable marketing effort was a giveaway of free Metro trips to all Moscow citizens on a particular day. MMM also was one of the first well-known companies in Russia with a logotype and slogans ("Flying from shadow to the light" and others).[citation needed]
Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by phlyn.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

MMM Philippines Scam or Fraud Company? 2 years 4 months ago #244

• phlyn
Forums Discussions about MMM global . - click bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1026379.0

Usually full of information, but this time.

Q: Who are these people to stay so secret?

A: The type that would run with the money thats who.

Not to be trusted imo

who.is/whois/mmmglobal.org

"Stop shilling this ponzi scheme with you fake accounts!
No one here will invest in obvious SCAMS."

"Hmm, let's see...

It's a pyramid scheme, openly admitted to by the operators.
It creates no added value or profit by business activity, it just moves money from one person to another. According to basic mathematics, it is destined to fail, whether it's days, weeks, months is anyone's guess.

In order to give/receive "help" (money), you become involved with dealing in 'Mavros'.
Mavros are named after Sergey Mavrodi, (Google and read) who, in previous MMM's, set the exchange rate for Mavro/your local currency. Sociopath or saviour, Mavrodi is a very clever man. Over the years, he has developed a pricing system for mavros which maximizes the life of the scheme and creates value within it for the operators.

As in any pyramid, the most important thing is the continued flow of new, bottom tier money into it. If you want extra Mavros, you must spam for MMM where and when you are told to.

You are controlled in when and who you send money to. Any breach of your instructions is a reason for termination. Try getting your money back then.

Previously, there have been 'freeze' or lock in times, during which you have no access to your money, real or mavro, without penalty.
Mavrodi justifies this by admitting that large scale withdrawals would kill MMM.

Pyramid schemes are illegal in most parts of the "first world" (even though one of the biggest, Amway, flourishes in the US because of its ability to fund huge legal defenses from its profits).
This is why the current targets for MMM are India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Bangladesh and the Phillipines.
Illegality may not bother you, but when things go wrong (as they will), it means no recourse to the legal system and possible action against people at manager + level.

Ignore the clever marketing that this is a social service of some sort, or a strike back against the evil banking system on behalf of the guy in the street. It's not, it's a clever repeating scam which has cost millions of poor people their savings by masquerading as their friend.

Anyway, all those words are wasted on you, krunox, because it is obvious that you are going to give it a try.
Come back and tell us how you get on, but if you start spamming it here, I'll report the fuck out of you to the mods."

"I agree with tmfp, eventually this will collapse just like what happened in in Russia and India. It may take time before it does but just like the owner of the system said "as long as they dont request all at the same time this will not collapse" which is not really possible. Day will come that those asking for Help will be more that those Providing Help and that spells trouble and don't forget that Managers get % of the money invested there. So where are they going to take that? Of course from those Providing Help. "

"i know about MMM in my country also MMM on world wide

and i has register there but i never sent my money to other user

i am too afraid lose my money and have to wait one month to get my money back"
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

BUY & SELL

Surigao Cake and Coffee Company
(SERVICES / Food and Related Products)

Surigao Cake and Coffee Company

Condo Unit For Sale in New Manila Quezon City
(REAL ESTATE / Apartment and Condominium)

Condo Unit For Sale in New Manila Quezon City

For Sale Volkswagen 1969
( / AUTOMOTIVE)

For Sale Volkswagen 1969

Bamboo Sun Glasses For Sale
(HOBBIES / Souvenirs and Giveaways)

Bamboo Sun Glasses For Sale

Website Designs and Graphic Design Services
( / SERVICES)

Website Designs and Graphic Design Services

Nissan Sentra For Sale
( / AUTOMOTIVE)