Username: Password: Remember me
News & Announcements

TOPIC: Paul Soriano: Siargao Mon Amour!

Paul Soriano: Siargao Mon Amour! 1 month 1 week ago #1340

• phlyn
  • Elite Member
  • Ph
  • Thank you received: 1
Mention Siargao and what comes to mind? Sun, sea and surf…and much, much more! The place is not only the playground of sun-worshippers, it is also said to be the perfect hideaway for lovers who shun the limelight. One side of the island paradise is “somewhat public” (for people not afraid “to be seen”) and the other side “somewhat private.” Siargao is where the father of Martin Andanar, PCOO (Presidential Communications Operations Office) Secretary, hails from and where Martin spent his younger years jogging around the village where his family lives — “And where I play basketball with my son,” he told

The STAR in an interview, “and where I surf to keep in shape,” and where he plans to “just surf” once he retires from government service.

The Andanar family owns a beach house in the Sta. Monica area which Martin described as “more quiet and more private” than the General Luna side which is frequented by celebrities. According to reports, it was in General Luna where First Son Baste Duterte and Ellen Adarna (now with John Lloyd Cruz) spent their first date.

Siargao also has a special spot in the heart of director Paul Soriano who immortalizes the place as title of his entry in the 2017 Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF) topbilling Jericho Rosales, Jasmine Curtis-Smith and Erich Gonzales.

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

Let’s hear it from Paul…

“I also hope the film can create an awareness that we all should take care of Siargao,” said Paul. “Tourism and development is inevitable but as early as now, let’s take the right steps in helping preserve the beauty of Siargao. It would be nice to support groups like Sea Movement that have been active in creating social awareness to take good care of Siargao. Let’s all visit and enjoy Siargao but also let’s respect it and take care of its beauty and charm.”

more : www.philstar.com/entertainment/2017/12/1...no-siargao-mon-amour
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

BUY & SELL

3 Storey Residential House in Surigao City
( / REAL ESTATE)

3 Storey Residential House in Surigao City

1 Bed Room Crown Regency Condo Unit For Rent Cebu City
(REAL ESTATE / Apartment and Condominium)

1 Bed Room Crown Regency Condo Unit For Rent Cebu City

Siargao Beach Front House For Rent
(REAL ESTATE / Memorial Lot)

Siargao Beach Front House For Rent

Brgy Luna Lot For Sale Surigao City
( / TRAVEL)

Brgy Luna Lot For Sale Surigao City

Heaven RENT A CAR
(SERVICES / RENT A CAR)

Heaven RENT A CAR

4 Bedroom House & Lot in Surigao City For Sale
(REAL ESTATE / Real Estate For Sale)