Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
4 slices Swiss cheese
4 slices cooked ham
1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Pound chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Place 1 slice of cheese and ham on top of each breast.
5. Roll up and secure with a toothpick. Coat with bread crumbs.
6. Place in a greased baking dish.
7. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
8. Remove toothpicks, and serve immediately.
- Rate this item
- Published in CHICKEN
- Read 6738 times