Crispy Fried Onion Rings
How to Cook Crispy Fried Onion Rings
1 large onion, very thinly sliced and separated into rings
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup water
cooking oil, for deep-frying
1. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, egg, and water. Mix well to make a batter.
2. Dip onion rings into the batter.
3. Heat cooking oil in a pan or pot. Deep-fry the onion rings in batches. Cook until both sides turn golden brown.
4. Remove from heat then drain excess oil with tissue paper or wire rack.
5. Serve while hot and enjoy your crispy fried onion rings!
WATCH For more Cooking Video's https://goo.gl/LMmDVk