Surigao Islands Minded Heart

Lazada Top selling items and Hot deals up to 80% Off

Photo of Numancia 1935

Photo of Numancia Del Carmen Siargao Island 1935


Numancia Del Carmen Siargao 1935 | Old Photo


"Near Numancia, circa 1935." Real Photo Card.

 "NUMANCIA [formerly Cacub, on Siargao Island (1843- 1847, listed as 'Siargao'); changed to Numancia by 1875; now Del Carmen] [Founded 1622 by OAR or Recoletos; turned over to SJ after 1882..." - Curas de Almas, UST Publishing House, 2008 
(Named Siargao after Cacub/Caolo)







Last modified onSunday, 23 June 2019 16:10
  • Rate this item
    (1 Vote)
  • Published in HISTORY
  • Read 1495 times

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$numOfComments in /home/surigaoislands2/public_html/templates/vt_journey/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 1431

Leave a comment

back to top