Paper Country Inn
Paper Country Inn offers everybody especially the tourist a nice place to stay in the whole duration of their vacation or business trips.
Even when the local hotel business atmosphere here is barely prospering, Dolores “Ma’am Dely” Marcojos is a picture of a happy, smiling entrepreneur. Maybe that is her secret. Her charm and animated disposition never fail to impress her clients and as a result, they keep on coming back.
Marcojos manages the family-owned Paper Country Inn (PCI), a three-story concrete pension house with amenities, service and comfort comparable to that of a first class hotel.
The overall feedback of the people is that it provides comforts over men and women who wishes to take their rest. The people who are managing are very hospitable and respectful. They also see to it that the place is comfy and clean.
Room & Rates
Suite Room w/ King-sized Bed – P1,750.00
Deluxe w/ Matrimonial Bed – P1,100.00
Standard Occupancy – P900.00
Economy – P600.00
- Room rate is single or double/twin occupancy; additional persons will be subject to surcharge.
- Applicable government taxes will be added to all rates.
- Reserved rooms will be held until 6:00 P.M. unless guaranteed payment is arranged.
- Check in/out time is 12:00 noon.
- Above rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Provides City comfort and style in a country setting.
Tel: 628 2313
- Rate this item
- Published in SURIGAO DEL SUR
- Read 1744 times